When navigating through your GiveCentral account, you have the ability change any of your personal or payment information, including your login password. Once you are logged into your account, follow the steps below to change your password:
1. If you are not already to the "My Account" screen, click "My Account" in the top, right-hand corner. This will only appear if you are indeed logged in.
2. On the left-hand menu, select "My Profile" which takes you to a page with all of your personal and payment information.
3. Click the "Edit" button, to the right of the dark blue "Overview" header. Here, you can change your current contact information.
4. In order to update your password, select "Change Password" in the menu that appears below Overview.
5. On this new page, you must re-enter the old password, type the new password, and retype the new password to confirm before clicking the blue "Update Password" button.
A message will appear on your screen indicating the success of your password update, and you can feel free to logout of your account and test logging back in. Although changing your password may seem like a minor update, it can greatly protect the security of your financial records and keep your information private. If you require any help, please contact the organization that you donate to or the GiveCentral help desk via email@example.com.